Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy Holidays


Happy Holidays to everyone. I hope everyone had a great time with family and friends without too much excess. Christmas is always a time of hope and with New Year's around the corner, a time of new beginnings. I always have a long list of resolutions which are impossible to keep and I always disappoint myself. So I plan to continue to make the changes I have already been trying to make. I will continue on with the steps. I will learn how to speak Spanish and will be ready for a 2010 winter holiday in a warm country. That is the plan anyways. And here is a word of hope from the Dalai Lama:
"Given human beings' love of truth, justice, peace and freedom, creating a better, more compassionate world is a genuine possibility. The potential is there."

No comments:

Post a Comment